viernes, 18 de abril de 2014

Voices

Did you ever had a voice like tattooed in your head? Like it's just so fucking perfect, you don't get to hear any other voice. Carved into your ears like a scar that will never heal. No matter how long, how far, how hard you try, you'll never forget it. Well, that's her voice. Is that what keeps me up late, and skips right to my heart while those songs are played, makes me shake in sorrow and even roll a tear out of my eyes... That's what I hear while I'm weak, sometimes it tells me: 'get up, you can do this'. But mostly it stretches my heart up to the point where it's shut, and lets me roam through my day like a dead man, until my mask falls and I drown again in the sorrow of those who've lost their chances, and remain chased by the shadows of their past cowardliness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario